- Referenced in 10 articles
- constructive recognition of groups. It is mostly intended for permutation groups, matrix groups and projective...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...