- Referenced in 1 article
- contains an implementation of the Generalized Matrix Uncertainty Selector, which is a version the (Generalized...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Coherence pattern-guided compressive sensing with unresolved grids...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- BGX: a Bioconductor package for the Bayesian integrated...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package ks Kernel Smoothing: Kernel smoothers for...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...