- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- JavaView is a 3D geometry viewer and a...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...