- Referenced in 14 articles
- CCSP: A formal system for distributed program debugging...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Toulbar2 is an exact discrete optimization c++ open...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 1141 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...