- Referenced in 1 article
- reads. MOTIVATION: Haplotype assembly is the computational problem of reconstructing haplotypes in diploid organisms ... capability to produce long reads at increasing coverage. Existing methods are not able to deal ... performances degrade as read length and sequencing coverage increase or because they are based ... called HapCol, that is exponential in the maximum number of corrections for each single-nucleotide...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GridSAT: Design and implementation of a computational grid...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...