- Referenced in 3 articles
- CLIQUE problem. A Hierarchical Edge-Weighted Network (HEWN) which is equivalent to the corresponding Maximum ... arrangement of vertices is hierarchical and each edge is attached by a guiding matrix that ... built and hence the size of maximal clique is found. It is proved that HEWN...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Relaxed approximate coloring in exact maximum clique search...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- WebGraph is a framework for graph compression aimed...