- Referenced in 13 articles
- popular and potentially powerful max-margin principle unexploited for seeking predictive representations of data ... this paper, we propose the maximum entropy discrimination latent Dirichlet allocation (MedLDA) model, which integrates ... such as document classification or regression. The principle underlying the MedLDA formalism is quite general ... applied for jointly max-margin and maximum likelihood learning of directed or undirected topic models...
- Referenced in 1 article
- software that implements the principle of maximum entropy to reconstruct functional distributions given a finite...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...