- Referenced in 5 articles
- finding approximate solutions of the maximum planar subgraph problem (graph planarization) using a Greedy Randomized...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Microlay: An interactive computer program for factory layout...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The aim of this library is to collect...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- OGDF Open Graph Drawing Framework. Many aspects of...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...