- Referenced in 2 articles
- fitting maximum likelihood models using simple least squares algorithms. The principle is described ... MILES principle specifically for PCA and for PARAFAC. Other models can be fitted equally simple...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...