- Referenced in 689 articles
- means of the routines in this package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Normalized Mean Absolute Error (NMAE) measure to compare performance of different algorithms. In the appendix...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- readily extended to different application areas by means of powerful language constructs such as user ... conceptual model can be automatically mapped into different design models, thus allowing modellers to easily...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- stands for ”MATLAB executable” and has different meanings, as shown in the following table...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- toolbox is discussed by means of different two- and three-dimensional examples demonstrating all important...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- COmputational INfrastructure for Operations Research) project which means that every solver supported ... general algorithmic concepts, e.g., a list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- variance on the mean intensity, and a variance stabilizing data transformation. Differences between transformed intensities ... latter, their variance is independent of the mean, and they are usually more sensitive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- interaction yields saturated data modelling e.g. different means per group and gene. Covariate adjustment...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- fuzzy numbers (sum, scalar product, mean, median, Hukuhara difference) as well as for calculating (Bertoluzza ... variables, bootstrap tests for the equality of means, and a function to do linear regression...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- phenomena. It properly takes into account the different outcomes that the experiment can obtain including ... events equal to the expected mean. The difference may be essential in those cases where...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- such as the variance, Gini’s mean difference or Kendall’s tau. The latest addition...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- univariate moments, such as means, variances, and skewness; differences in multivariate moments, such as correlations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- performs a two-condition test on differences in means for a given input matrix...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- different equations for different model parameters (such as mean and dispersion), regressors and instruments...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- tmle() function calculates the adjusted marginal difference in mean outcome associated with a binary point...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- protein molecules located at their different organelles or locations. Facing explosive growth of protein sequences ... subcellular localization. However, this is by no means an easy task. Particularly, mounting evidences have ... meaning that they may simultaneously exist at, or move between, two or more different subcellular...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- programming languages. This means that heterogeneous devices with completely different software stacks can interoperate through...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- means of a symmetrically coupled finite and boundary element method, taking care of the different...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- synonyms which express that meaning in a range of different languages...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- covariates influencing the outcome has a different mean for the treated and control groups. This ... derived by kernel balancing (1) achieve approximate mean balance on a large class of smooth ... finding that after controlling for observed differences, democracies are less likely to win counterinsurgencies, consistent...