- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...