- Referenced in 13544 articles
- video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- market risk, credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- when there may be unobserved confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- reliable standard errors, confidence intervals, and other measures of uncertainty for a wide range...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- nearly sorted, according to some specified measure of presortedness. Quicksort is not among these ... adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences close to a factor ... provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More precisely, we prove that randomized Quicksort...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- uvh5 files and reading of CASA measurement sets and FHD (Fast Holographic Deconvolution) visibility save...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- programming to recover the phase from intensity measurements, typically from the modulus of the diffracted...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- application to evaluating segmentation algorithms and measuring ecological statistics...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- state of the art is, as measured by performance on the VOC datasets, along with ... over the submitted algorithms in order to measure their complementarity and combined performance. We also...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Value at risk (VaR) is the standard measure of market risk used by financial institutions...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- casu, using a Hessian matrix-based measure for the detector, and a distribution-based descriptor...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- problem of recovering the phase from magnitude measurements; specifically, we wish to reconstruct a complex ... from a nearly minimal number of random measurements. Indeed, the sequence of successive iterates provably...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- selection based on dominated hypervolume. The hypervolume measure (or SS metric) is a frequently applied ... quality measure for comparing the results of evolutionary multiobjective optimisation algorithms (EMOA). The new idea ... selection operator based on the hypervolume measure combined with the concept of non-dominated sorting...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- states. The other module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- explore their usefulness, these ATPs are measured against first-order ATPs and built-in Isabelle...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- analysis of the longitudinal (repeated measures) data. One major advantage of this methodology is that ... model methodology for the analysis of repeated measurements is becoming increasingly common ... model approach for the analysis of repeated measurements data using the SAS Software. PROC MIXED ... models can be many types of repeated measures data. It can be repeated in time...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- techniques and data to measure market risks in portfolios of fixed income instruments, equities, foreign...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- equivalent Gini index, is a widely used measure of performance of supervised classification rules ... classes by averaging pairwise comparisons. This measure reduces to the standard form ... compare its properties with the standard measure of proportion correct and an alternative definition ... data sets we examined, the measures produced similar, but not identical results, reflecting the different...