- Referenced in 317 articles
- stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows, Macintosh and UNIX) The book ... boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused on the derivation ... element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- range of applications : 3D thermal analyses and mechanical analyses in linear and non-linear statics ... functionalities of a FEM software for solid mechanics, Code_Aster compiles specific research in various...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- treating material surface contacts in solid mechanics finite element programs has been implemented...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- dimensional finite element code for solid and structural mechanics, User manual. This report ... transient dynamic response of three-dimensional solids and structures. The code is fully vectorized...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Nonlinear solid mechanics for finite element analysis: statics. Designing engineering components that make optimal ... techniques. By presenting both the nonlinear solid mechanics and the associated finite element techniques together ... static aspects of nonlinear solid mechanics. Alongside a range of worked examples and exercises...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Dimensional Finite Element Code for Solid Mechanics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- software for high-performance structural and solid mechanics simulations. We present Salinas, a scalable implicit...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- also been used in both solid and fluid mechanics. It was based on the Lisp...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- explicit multi-physics simulations centering on solid mechanics and material failure. Peridigm...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- wide variety of problems including fluid mechanics, solid mechanics (elasticity and plasticity), ice-sheet flow...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools ... applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over 170 utility applications that perform...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- studying the microscopic quantum mechanical properties of molecules, solids, and other nanoscale materials. KSSOLV...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- parallel solution of computational fluid and solid mechanics problems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- particle-in-cell method to solid mechanics. A parallel MPM code is developed using FORTRAN...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- equation, species transport equations, nonlinear elastic solid mechanics, and electrostatics as well as generalized scalar...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- applied to computational fluid dynamics (CFD), solid mechanics and many other multi-physics problems. Using...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- open-source finite volume toolbox for solid mechanics and fluid-solid interaction simulations. Over ... method in the field of computational solid mechanics. The current article presents an open-source ... toolbox for solid mechanics and fluid-solid interaction simulations based on the finite volume library...