- Referenced in 1541 articles
- MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many of the mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- capture the state-of-the-art in mechanized formal methods and to be sufficiently rugged...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- automatically establish many simple theorems. An Oracle mechanism gives access to external programs such...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over 170 utility applications that perform...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic ... Fourth Asia Pacific Conference on Computational Mechanics (APCOM 1999). The main features of MFree2D include...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- fluid flow and heat transfer to structural mechanics and electromagnetic analyses. Material properties, source terms...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Checking group at Carnegie Mellon University , the Mechanized Reasoning Group at University of Genova ... Mechanized Reasoning Group at University of Trento. NuSMV is a reimplementation and extension...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- overview and a simple, unambiguous reference mechanism. A comprehensive list of references and other interesting...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following the mounting analysis, the pre-stressed ... extracted, or the frequency domain mechanical and acoustic response of the pre-stressed cover...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- important educational tool in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and chemistry curricula...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models the dynamics and mechanics of macromolecular systems ... using empirical and mixed empirical/quantum mechanical force fields. CHARMM is designed to investigate the structure ... conformational folding of peptides. It uses classical mechanical methods to investigate potential energy surfaces derived...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- postgraduates in applied mathematics, physics, nonlinear mechanics, finance and engineering...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Starting from the basic laws of quantum mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows, Macintosh and UNIX) The book ... boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining ... postgraduate students taking courses in engineering mechanics...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- coupled state transition systems. Mechanical methods for mapping the transition systems first into...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...