- Referenced in 1 article
- observation will be compared with the Median Absolute Deviation (MAD). The observation will be considered...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- counterpart on the other array, median absolute deviation of that value, and the binomial test...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- fBasics: Rmetrics - Markets and Basic Statistics , Environment for...