- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- NESSIE: A European approach to evaluate cryptographic algorithms...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SIMECK is a family of 3 lightweight block...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Simon is a family of lightweight block ciphers...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Metropolis: an integrated electronic system design environment. oday...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Simon and Speck Block Ciphers on AVR...