- Referenced in 78 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The Attributed Graph Grammar System: AGG is a...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...