- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK ... EISPACK are inefficient because their memory access patterns disregard the multi-layered memory hierarchies ... each architecture to account for the memory hierarchy, and so provide a transportable...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- implement, is computationally efficient, has little memory requirements, is invariant to diagonal rescaling...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from ... textbook Jan Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes; Chapman & Hall...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- optimization. L-BFGS-B is a limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting of Excel files...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- without unreasonable penalties on run-time and memory consumption...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- solver. It is based on a limited-memory quasi-Newton approximation to the Hessian...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- extensions, a distributed-memory implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large ... unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- optimization L-BFGS-B is a limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- upper bound on fill-in, work, and memory usage during the subsequent numerical factorization. User...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- theoretical particle physics, with a very small memory footprint. Also supports multiple kernels (see TFORM...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver includes code...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- effectively by using the aggregate power and memory of many computers. The software is very...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- except the ones implied by the available memory in the machine GMP runs...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- 2002a ]. [Joachims, 1999a]. The algorithm has scalable memory requirements and can handle problems with many...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user prefers...