- Referenced in 1486 articles
- features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive ... available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large ... symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors ... library version: Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray ... clusters of workstations, and any system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- runs in parallel on shared memory multi-processor systems, and it makes effective...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK ... each architecture to account for the memory hierarchy, and so provide a transportable ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very small memory...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- memory requirements. NTRU encryption and decryption use a mixing system suggested by polynomial algebra combined...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite ... been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- taken advantage of by the memory management system. We explain how we designed and implemented...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- upper bound on fill-in, work, and memory usage during the subsequent numerical factorization. User ... matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with the LU factors, transposing and permuting...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- partial correction capability for computer memory systems This correspondence proposes three new techniques to construct ... codword that are fed by the same memory chip or card. These codes are useful ... data integrity of byte-organized computer memory systems against transient, intermittent, and permanent failures...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- accelerator-based machines. Our system features a software virtual shared memory that provides a weak ... model. The system keeps track of data copies within accelerator embedded-memories and features ... parallel numerical kernel implementations over our runtime system. We obtain significant speedups and a very...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- supports locality-oriented features for distributed memory systems; open-source: hosted on GitHub, permissively licensed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- investigate the applicability on distributed memory systems by facilitating the Message Passing Interface...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- except the ones implied by the available memory in the machine GMP runs ... applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Direct methods for solving large sparse linear systems of equations are popular because of their ... robustness. Their main weakness is that the memory they require usually increases rapidly with problem ... circumvent this limitation by allowing the system matrix, intermediate data, and the matrix factors ... separate package that provides a virtual-memory system and allows the data to be spread...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- independently verify the correctness of the transition systems: one can specify properties formally that ... Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- LUBM can be used to evaluate systems with different reasoning capabilities and storage mechanisms ... this with an evaluation of two memory-based systems and two systems with persistent storage...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SLAyer: Memory Safety for Systems-Level Code. SLAyer is a program analysis tool designed ... automatically prove memory safety of industrial systems code. In this paper we describe SLAyer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- complexity of cache-based memory systems and because performance is highly dependent...