- Referenced in 560 articles
- element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes ... Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit. In this paper we describe a community ... designed to provide parallel support with adaptive mesh capability for a large and important class ... mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- library is to provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- waves propagating into the neighboring cells. Adaptive mesh refinement is included, see amrclaw. Recent extensions...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- NOMAD is software that implements the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm for blackbox optimization...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors present a generalisation ... adaptive mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations of gas dynamics to employ high...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report ... allows for the use of adaptive mesh refinement. It also contains state...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- data structure, a set of enhanced local mesh operations (combination of flips and edge removal ... constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- improve the quality and/or adapt a given mesh. Mesquite uses advanced smoothing and optimization ... smoothness, Perform anisotropic smoothing, Improve surface meshes, adapt to surface curvature, Improve hybrid meshes (including ... meshes with vector fields, and R-adapt meshes to solutions using error estimates. Mesquite improves...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- choosing directions for the mesh adaptive direct search (Mads) class of algorithms. The advantages...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Carpet is an adaptive mesh refinement and multi-patch driver for the Cactus Framework. Cactus ... Carpet acts as driver layer providing adaptive mesh refinement, multi-patch capability, as well...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... resolution. The code is based on Adaptive Mesh Refinement (AMR) technique, with a tree-based...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- particular, it can use curvilinear grids, adaptive mesh refinement, and the composite overlapping grid method...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- high-resolution computations with CWENO employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities ... Combining this technique with that of adaptive mesh refinement (AMR), we have developed a third...