- Referenced in 333 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...