- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...