- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- A pragmatic introduction to the finite element method...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ANSYS Autodyn software is a versatile explicit analysis...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...