- Referenced in 6 articles
- multi-axis CNC analysis for freeform surfaces, metamorphosis of curves and surfaces, and artistic line...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Metric Mapping (LDDMM) tool...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M-TRAN (Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The ASTRA Tomography Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Leafsnap: a computer vision system for automatic plant...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- UCL Camino Diffusion MRI Toolkit. Camino is an...
- Referenced in 1905 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Splines toolbox: Splines is a set of C...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- FAIR stands for Flexible Algorithms for Image Registration...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- AlexNet is a convolutional neural network that is...