- Referenced in 10 articles
- model, Kermack-McKendrick SIR model, and a metapopulation SIRS model...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- software for stochastic patch occupancy models of metapopulation dynamics. SPOMSIM 1.0 . Software for the analysis ... SPOMs, Stochastic Patch Occupancy Models of metapopulation dynamics. Includes e.g SPOM definition, simulation, parameter estimation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- diseases in dynamic networks. It is a metapopulation model in which each node...
- Referenced in 1 article
- algorithm, a classical genetic algorithm, and the metapopulation genetic algorithm (metaGA). MetaPIGA allows...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- simulate population genetics in large size metapopulations. Functions and code to simulate metapopulation genetics. MetaPopGen...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CVXOPT; Python Software for Convex Optimization. CVXOPT is...