- Referenced in 606 articles
- paper presents a method for extracting distinctive invariant features from images that can be used...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Iterative methods for image deblurring: A Matlab object-oriented approach. In iterative image restoration methods...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful statistical inference method...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- picture libraries), an image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach ... images into semantic categories. Potentially, the categorization enhances retrieval by permitting semantically-adaptive searching methods ... measure for the overall similarity between images is developed using a region-matching scheme that...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- from MR images and quantitative brain image analysis methods leads to an increased need ... realistic simulated brain MR image volumes (Simulated Brain Database, SBD) that allows the above issues ... controlled, systematic way. Methods: The 3D simulated MR images are generated by varying specific imaging...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- vast collection of digitized images. These images are from the State of California Department ... querying system a better method for handling images. Our simple color analysis method, if used...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- accurate first-order method for sparse recovery. Accurate signal recovery or image reconstruction from indirect ... with recently proposed state-of-the-art methods. We also apply the algorithm to solve...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- effectiveness of our methods with various experiments on image data. Underlying our analysis are insights...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- tvreg: Variational Imaging Methods. The tvreg package performs total variation (TV) regularized image denoising, deconvolution ... efficiently solved using the recent split Bregman method. Also included is an efficient implementation ... functions support grayscale, color, and arbitrary multichannel images...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- project we are studying methods to query large on-line image databases using the images ... attributes of images and objects that provide useful query functionality, retrieval methods based on similarity...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- components: (i) a publicly available dataset of images together with ground truth annotation and standardised ... introduce a number of novel evaluation methods: a bootstrapping method for determining whether differences ... method for visualising the performance across multiple algorithms so that the hard and easy images ... community’s progress through time using the methods of Hoiem et al. (Proceedings of European...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine-SIFT (ASIFT) is introduced. While SIFT is fully...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- normalized and centered in a fixed-size image. It is a good database for people ... learning techniques and pattern recognition methods on real-world data while spending minimal efforts...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- which uses an unpublished method of alignment, and ”deep funneled” images (NIPS 2012). Among these...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods are designed to facilitate computations on complex ... example, from computer-aided design or image data from applied sciences. Both the treatment...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- registration is an important task in medical image processing. It refers to the process ... population studies). A large number of methods for image registration are described in the literature ... Unfortunately, there is not one method that works for all applications. We have therefore developed ... available computer program for intensity-based medical image registration. The software consists of a collection...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- ICALAB for Signal Processing and ICALAB for Image Processing are two independent demo packages ... signal extraction) employing various SOS and HOS methods...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- software for total variation image reconstruction via first-order methods. This paper describes new algorithms ... related software for total variation (TV) image reconstruction, more specifically: denoising, inpainting, and deblurring ... Nesterov’s first-order methods, tailored to the image processing applications in such...