- Referenced in 15 articles
- asymptotic method is used to develop a micromechanics model for predicting the effective properties ... heterogeneous continuum, we formulate the micromechanics model as a constrained minimization problem taking advantage...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- micro-macro scale bridging approach directly incorporating micromechanics in macroscopic simulations. In this approach...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- flight control algorithms and performance for a micromechanical flying insect...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tool: UnitCells. Unit cells in conjunction with micromechanical finite-element analysis have been widely used...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- In this article we present a method for...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Integral equations and nonlocal damage theory: a numerical...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SUBPLEX is a subspace-searching simplex method for...