- Referenced in 204 articles
- easy and fast prototyping (through total modularity, minimalism, and extensibility). supports both convolutional networks...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with an explicit...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This paper discusses the use of the linear ... solution of large-scale unconstrained minimization problems. It is shown how the equivalent Lanczos characterization...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- fewer alternatives, such as total-variation minimization and convex programs seeking to minimize...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- widely used clustering technique that seeks to minimize the average squared distance between points...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- first case, the system induces a single minimal discriminant description for each concept ... system induces all rules, each in the minimal form, that can be induced from...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- give several efficient algorithms for empirical risk minimization problems with common and important regularization functions...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory to phenomenology. Thanks to the latest development ... nonminimal supersymmetric theories, namely the minimal supersymmetric standard model with $R$-parity violation ... minimal $R$-symmetric supersymmetric standard model and choose to probe interaction vertices involving a nonstandard...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Fortran 77 subroutines for minimizing a smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- search for extremal graphs, i.e., graphs minimizing of maximizing a graph invariant (or a function...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- /Max-Flow Algorithms for Energy Minimization in Vision.” Yuri Boykov and Vladimir Kolmogorov...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- guided tree automata, three-valued logic, eager minimization, BDD-based automata representations, and cache-conscious...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Featherweight Java: A minimal core calculus for Java and GJ. Several recent studies have introduced ... full language, while remaining pleasingly compact. The minimal syntax, typing rules, and operational semantics...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the “simulated annealing” algorithm From authors’ summary...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- ALGENCAN) is a Fortran code for minimizing a smooth function with a potentially large number...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- multiple objective function: the first colony minimizes the number of vehicles while the second colony ... minimizes the traveled distances. Cooperation between colonies is performed by exchanging information through pheromone updating...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- linear programming (LP) problem to maximize (or minimize) a linear function over polyhedron...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Alternatively, in its simplest use, and with minimal effort, it can operate as a domain...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- build beautiful, responsive, and powerful applications with minimal effort...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- number of parameters so as to minimize some objective in as few runs as possible...