- Referenced in 53 articles
- programming, a maximum entropy like method based on variance minimization, a minimum distance approach...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- probabilistic and conditional environment under minimum relative entropy, permits the acquisition of basic knowledge...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Ising model. We describe the maximum entropy problem and give an overview of the algorithms ... https URL) including Monte Carlo histogram, pseudolikelihood, minimum probability flow, a regularized mean field method ... make a variety of maximum entropy techniques accessible to those unfamiliar with the techniques...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Shannon entropy problem. Closely related maximum Renyi entropy estimators that impose weaker concavity restrictions ... fitted density are also considered, notably a minimum Hellinger discrepancy estimator that constrains the reciprocal...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- System identification is an iterative model building process...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...