- Referenced in 2 articles
- problems are computationally hard. In contrast, graph-based methods have polynomial running time, but supertrees ... computation of supertrees called FlipCut supertree. Our method combines the computation of minimum cuts from ... with a matrix representation method, namely Minimum Flip Supertrees. Here, the input trees are encoded...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- EPoS: a modular software framework for phylogenetic analysis...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PhySIC: A Veto Supertree Method with Desirable Properties...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SuperTriplets: a triplet-based supertree approach to phylogenomics...