- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- On numerical solution of the maximum volume ellipsoid...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 500: Minimization of Unconstrained Multivariate Functions...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...