- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ARMADILLO: A Multi-purpose Cryptographic Primitive Dedicated to...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- spongent: A Lightweight Hash Function. This paper proposes...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- KLEIN: A New Family of Lightweight Block Ciphers...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- TWINE: A lightweight block cipher for multiple platforms...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- PRINCE -- a low-latency block cipher for pervasive...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- In cryptography, Twofish is a symmetric key block...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FOX: a new family of block ciphers. n...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A very compact FPGA implementation of LED and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The cipher SHARK. We present the new block...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The block cipher Square. In this paper we...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Minalpher is an authenticated encryption algorithm submitted to...