- Referenced in 35 articles
- solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer variables ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- simple, yet comprehensive, set of programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric ... binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear programming, has been recently proposed. This approach ... where the kernel is defined as a linear combination of multiple kernels. We propose ... insight on MKL algorithms based on mixed-norm regularization by showing that the two approaches ... show how SimpleMKL can be applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- mixed-integer linear programming (MILP) problem by first reformulating a QP as a linear complementary ... problem, and then using binary variables and big-M constraints to model its complementary constraints...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Analysis of Recurrent Events. SABRE is a program for the statistical analysis of multi-process ... take the form of binary, ordinal, count and linear recurrent events. The response sequences ... Crouchley, R., (2011), Multivariate Generalized Linear Mixed Models Using R, CRC Press, Boca Raton...
- Referenced in 1 article
- convex relaxations for mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLP) with multi-linear terms. In the first ... stage, we exploit Constraint Programing techniques to contract the variable bounds. We apply feasibility-based ... domains of variables appearing in multi-linear terms (predominantly common in the literature), we construct ... computation time, and limits the number of binary variables that are introduced by the partitioning...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...