- Referenced in 39 articles
- type of finite element method, for example, conforming, non-conforming, hybrid, or mixed ... temperature or displacement, or separately. The finite element library contains about 36 elements for thermal...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- mortar BDD method for solving flow in stochastic discrete fracture networks. In this paper, flow ... solved using a Mortar Mixed Hybrid Finite Element Method. To solve large linear systems derived...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- main numerical methods: discontinuous finite elements for solving advection, mixed hybrid finite elements for solving...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- mixed finite elements is realized in three flexible and short MATLAB programs. The first, hybrid ... Thomas finite elements. The third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes the P1 nonconforming finite element method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- abstraction to hybridized solvers for geoscience and beyond. Within the finite element ... community, discontinuous Galerkin (DG) and mixed finite element methods have become increasingly popular in simulating ... issue is to employ a method known as hybridization, where the discrete equations are transformed ... Firedrake finite element library that permits the rapid execution of these hybridization techniques within...
- Referenced in 1 article
- model uses a hybrid Eulerian–Lagrangian finite element method to solve the solute transport equation ... Newton’s method to solve the system of nonlinear, mixed kinetics and equilibrium reaction equations...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...