- Referenced in 727 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming ... solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs frequently in Financial...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming, see, e.g., [69,106]. The miplib...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- MIPLIB - Mixed Integer Problem Library: In response to the needs of researchers for access ... real-world mixed integer programs a group of researchers Robert E. Bixby, E.A. Boyd ... available library of both pure and mixed integer programs. This was updated ... used to compare the performance of mixed integer optimizers. Its availability has provided an important...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE ... evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... ANTIGONE realizes our previously-proposed mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes a new computerized ... collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- wide range of optimization problems (linear, mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic, semidefinite, and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- designed both for general mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs. Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...