- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...