- Referenced in 4 articles
- estimation of multinomial logit models with random coefficients. Specifically, it allows estimating models with continuous ... mixed multinomial logit and the generalized multinomial logit. It also allows estimating models with discrete ... latent class and the mixed-mixed multinomial logit model...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- discrete choice models (Multinomial Logit, Mixed Logit, Nested Logit, Error Components Logit and Latent Class ... well ordered response models like ordered probit and ordered logit. In addition, the package allows...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- software designed to estimate multinomial and mixed logit discrete choices models, which are increasingly popular...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Package glmmAK: Generalized Linear Mixed Models. This package implements maximum-likelihood estimation in the logistic ... multinomial response (cumulative logit model), and in the Poisson regression (log-linear model). Secondly, Bayesian ... MCMC in the logistic and Poisson regression model with random effects whose distribution is specified ... LESAFFRE, E. (2008). Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random...
- Referenced in 1 article
- individually adapted designs for the mixed multinomial logit model. The generated designs can be presented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package mclogit: Mixed Conditional Logit Models. Specification and estimation of conditional logit models of binary ... responses and multinomial counts is provided, with or without alternative- specific random effects. The current...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...