- Referenced in 2 articles
- mainly stochastic differential equations associated to the equations: ∂f/∂t=∇[D∇ 0 ]· Moreover, we define ... phenomena arising on neutron diffusion. By a process that we call “mixing”, we construct...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...