- Referenced in 7 articles
- distance is dependent on the layout plan used for the facility. Because it is relatively ... change the demand patterns, and hence the mix and volume of products, the primary focus ... handling costs. The limitations of available horizontal space create a need to explore vertical expansion...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...