- Referenced in 740 articles
- linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- deterministic algorithm for solving convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems is presented in this ... defined by linear and nonlinear constraints. A sequence of linear or quadratic integer-relaxed subproblems ... first solved to rapidly generate a tight linear relaxation of the original MINLP problem. After ... algorithm solves a sequence of mixed-integer linear programming or mixed-integer quadratic programming subproblems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- cast as a mixed-integer linear program. This formulation is quite general and incorporates assumptions ... MIRPs; (2) provide the mixed-integer linear programming community with a set of optimization problem...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- hundred thousands. It is effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both ... complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- wide range of optimization problems (linear, mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic, semidefinite, and nonlinear ... advantage of advanced features of the Julia programming language to offer unique functionality while achieving...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- linear integer programming techniques . We reformulate a (indefinite) quadratic program (QP) as a mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solver and constraint integer programming framework available in source code. There is a parallel extension ... performance of FiberSCIP for solving mixed-integer linear programs (MIPs) and mixed-integer non-linear...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- large, sparse or dense mixed-integer linear, quadratic and nonlinear programming problems...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- large-scale optimization problems including linear programs, mixed-integer programs, quadratic programs, and very general...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer variables and linear ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- solving stochastic programming models, particularly in the mixed-integer, non-linear, and/or multi-stage cases ... COIN-OR repository. To formulate a stochastic program in PySP, the user specifies both ... base model (supporting linear, non-linear, and mixed-integer components) and the scenario tree model ... paths for solution of the corresponding stochastic program. The first alternative involves passing an extensive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- VIPR. Verifying Integer Programming Results. VIPR is new a software project to verify, in exact ... correctness of results computed by mixed-integer linear programming solvers. It is based ... Integer Programming Results”: Software for mixed-integer linear programming can return incorrect results ... results on a selection of mixed-integer linear programming instances from the literature. To this...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- this paper we present new mixed-integer linear programming formulations for the (space-free) multi...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- solvers for general large scale linear programming, mixed-integer programming and quadratic programming, together with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- QSopt linear programming solver is to provide a callable function library for use within applications ... traveling salesman problem or mixed-integer programming...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- This document describes the GAMS/XA linear and mixed-integer programming solver. The GAMS/XA solver (here ... dual simplex, and barrier algorithms for solving linear problems. The primal/dual simplex method is very...