- Referenced in 21 articles
- solving stochastic programming models, particularly in the mixed-integer, non-linear, and/or multi-stage cases ... COIN-OR repository. To formulate a stochastic program in PySP, the user specifies both ... base model (supporting linear, non-linear, and mixed-integer components) and the scenario tree model ... paths for solution of the corresponding stochastic program. The first alternative involves passing an extensive...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe FATCOP 2.0, a new parallel mixed...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...