- Referenced in 706 articles
- based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer ... quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers...
- Referenced in 854 articles
- specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs frequently...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in S .Data sets and sample analyses from ... Pinheiro and Bates, ”Mixed-effects Models in S and S-PLUS” (Springer...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- with complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- requirements. NTRU encryption and decryption use a mixing system suggested by polynomial algebra combined with ... comes from the interaction of the polynomial mixing system with the independence of reduction modulo...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Fluid surfaces are represented locally for each mixed- fluid zone, and these surfaces are defined ... dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell are completely determined by testing whether ... various fluids in the mixed cell are present or absent in the zone just...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch ... possible when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve ... when used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms...