- Referenced in 4 articles
- adaptation management, and wireless transport systems in support of new mobile services (e.g., interactive multimedia ... evaluation of mobiware, a mobile middleware toolkit that enables adaptive mobile services to dynamically exploit ... scalable properties of mobile multimedia applications in response to time-varying mobile network conditions ... COMET Group, mobiware runs on mobile devices, wireless access points, and mobile-capable switch/routers providing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- images over 802.11b wireless networks to mobile devices and demonstrate its effectiveness and scalability...
- Referenced in 1 article
- within diverse mobile environments. The recent proliferation of heterogeneous computing devices and wireless network technology ... variety of interactive devices, irrespective of whether individuals are mobile or deskbound. However, developing groupware...
- Referenced in 1 article
- large-scale Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs), leveraging data sinks’ mobility for data gathering has drawn ... Current researches either focus on planning a mobile sink’s moving trajectory in advance ... network. In many application scenarios, however, a mobile sink cannot move freely in the deployed ... reporting protocols, SinkTrail and SinkTrail-S, for mobile sink-based data collection. The proposed protocols...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The GridSim toolkit allows modeling and simulation of...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The MQV protocol of Law, Menezes, Qu, Solinas...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...