- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- HAP is a homological algebra library for use...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GAP package Cryst: Computing with crystallographic groups. This...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Coclass - computing with p-groups by coclass, A...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- The 1998 Proof of the Kepler Conjecture. The...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GAP package SymbCompCC: Computing with parametrised presentations for...