- Referenced in 9 articles
- Motras: a tool for modal transition systems and their extensions. We present a tool ... modal transition systems (MTS), disjunctive MTS and further extensions of MTS supporting also non-deterministic...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MTSA: the modal transition system analyser. Modal transition systems (MTS) are operational models that distinguish ... system to be and behaviour which it is not yet known whether the system should ... behaviour models, support reasoning about the intended system behaviour in the presence of incomplete knowledge ... construction, analysis and elaboration of Modal Transition Systems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- product family specified as a modal transition system, possibly with additional variability constraints, after which...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- with global modalities and reflexive and transitive relations. Spartacus is the first system ... blocking and lazy branching for the basic modal logic K and observe high effectiveness...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- system is its generality, since it provides a unified environment for various kinds of modal ... modal logics, including usual temporal, epistemic or dynamic logics. We survey the modal languages covered ... including several families of operators with their transitive closure and converse. The decision procedure ... advantages of such semantical proof methods for modal logics, since we believe that the model...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...