- Referenced in 262 articles
- additional TOUT. This is the interval mode of operation. Intermediate results can also be obtained...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- described. The main program operates in several modes, is menu-driven and file-oriented. This...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- conventions for operator precedence and mixed mode operations are upheld. Furthermore, most of the Fortran...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- reformulation in terms of unary and binary operations, the so-called evaluation trace, for which ... either one of two ways: the forward mode or the reverse mode ... automatic differentiation. In the forward mode, with each elementary operation of convex and concave relaxation ... mode is the reverse mode, which performs similar recursive operations, but works through the evaluation...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related ... system offers a textual interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point ... both 32-bit and 64-bit mode...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- wide range of applications. Its basic mode of operation is for single fluid calculations having...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- like STOMP, comprises a collection of operational modes for modeling subsurface flow and reactive transport ... offering a subset of the STOMP operational modes and process modeling capabilities. The STOMP ... capabilities is shown below. See Operational Modes for a more detailed description of specific capabilities...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- modes are associated to the eigenmodes of the direct and adjoint linearised Navier--Stokes operators...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- straining modes of deformation. A simple congruent matrix operation transforms the elemental natural stiffness matrix ... local and global Cartesian coordinates. The modes show explicitly how the element deforms in axial...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- efficiency of this scheme for various mathematical operations, including those typical to tensor decomposition algorithms ... factored) and a matrix along each mode, and a Kruskal tensor can be expressed ... tensor, and we demonstrate that many elementary operations can be computed using only the components...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Charon supports building complex agents via the operations of instantiation, hiding, and parallel composition ... components, it supports building complex modes via the operations of instantiation, scoping, and encapsulation. Features ... scheme for modular simulation in which each mode can be compiled solely based...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface ... command-line program (agda) and an Emacs mode. If you want to use the Emacs...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- well-known forward mode of automatic differentiation implemented via operator overloading on variables...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- using a variety of algorithms and operation modes. We describe simple cluster-based fitting...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ADiGator performs source transformation via operator overloading using forward mode algorithmic differentiation and produces ... statically exploit derivative sparsity at the MATLAB operation level to improve runtime performance. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- able to regain a “good” operation mode as long as errors occur not too frequently...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- elementary flux modes (EFMs) – basic biochemical operation modes in metabolic networks – you might also want...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- improving the efficiency of operator overloading-based forward mode automatic differentiation schemes ... language by translating the differentiation from individual operators to whole expressions. However standard expression template...