- Referenced in 47 articles
- package COUNT: Functions, Data and Code for Count Data. Functions, data and code for Hilbe ... University Press) and Hilbe, J.M. 2014. Modeling Count Data (Cambridge University Press...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- dependent variable models, including models for binary, censored, truncated, survival, count, discrete and continuous variables...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- nonlinear mixed-effect models, and spatial models for count data. In each case, our data...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... binary, ordered categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical (nominal), counts, or combinations of these variable types ... analyzed according to any of the models included in the program...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- sharpSAT – counting models with advanced component caching and implicit BCP. We introduce sharpSAT...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- search interface for applications such as model counting and knowledge compilation. RSat uses a phase...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- estimation of zero-inflated and hurdle models for count data; goodness-of-fit measures...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- differential expression of replicated count data. An overdispersed Poisson model is used to account ... beyond sequencing data, such as proteome peptide count data...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- modeling layer; advanced branching heuristics (accumulated failure count, activity); many search engines (parallel, interactive graphical ... that allows users to focus on different modeling and programming tasks with Gecode. free Gecode...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- tools for RNA-seq read counts. New normal linear modeling strategies are presented for analyzing ... voom performs as well or better than count-based RNA-seq methods even when ... case studies illustrate the use of linear modeling and gene set testing methods...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- generalized Waring regression model for count data. A regression model for count data based...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- nested model selection for spatial count regression models with application to health insurance. We consider ... spatial regression models for count data. We examine not only the Poisson distribution but also ... generalized Poisson capable of modeling over-dispersion, the negative Binomial as well as the zero...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- binomial distribution. Estimate variance-mean dependence in count data from high-throughput sequencing assays ... test for differential expression based on a model using the negative binomial distribution...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- spatio-temporal visualization, modelling and monitoring of epidemic phenomena. This includes count, binary and categorical...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Model (Aalen’s model), and can take both right censored and counting process data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package Countr: Flexible Univariate Count Models Based on Renewal Processes. Flexible univariate count models based...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- tscount: Analysis of Count Time Series. Likelihood-based methods for model fitting and assessment, prediction ... intervention analysis of count time series following generalized linear models are provided. Models with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Poisson (COM-Poisson or CMP) regression models to count data (Sellers & Shmueli...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- statistical analysis of mixed effects models for binary and count data is investigated ... there are a few packages that estimate models of this kind. The package lme4...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- address this problem. The first models allelic counts as observations and infers SNVs and model...