- Referenced in 300 articles
- completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- integrated network computers in particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that ... number of distinguishing properties of the new language, Linda, that is built around it. Linda...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- analysis of optimization models written with the Mosel language is aided by the graphical environment ... functionality for a tight integration into existing (C/Java/.NET) applications for model deployment. par This chapter ... explains the basics of the Mosel language that are required to use the software...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- AsmL is an industrial-strength executable specification language. It can be used at any stage ... fully integrated into the Microsoft .NET environment: AsmL models can interoperate with any other ... assembly, no matter what source language it is written in. AsmL uses XML and Word...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems for use within automotive ... Dymola environment uses the open Modelica® modeling language which means that users are free...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- modeling, photonic networks, etc., is provided by model frameworks, developed as independent projects. OMNeT++ offers ... simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java, C#), database integration, SystemC integration, and several other...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- with a Model-Based Development Environment for critical embedded software. With native integration ... language, SCADE Suite is the integrated design environment for critical applications spanning requirements management, model...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- observation language makes it possible to express and compose rejective models that result from conditioning ... observations. IBAL also integrates Bayesian parameter estimation and decisiontheoretic utility maximization thoroughly into the framework ... these are packaged together into a programming language that has a rich type system...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- promising technique for protecting privacy and integrity of sensitive data is to statically check information ... proposed programming language extensions to allow this static checking, the resulting languages are too restrictive ... describe the new language JFlow, an extension to the Java language that adds statically-checked ... JFlow also supports many language features that have never been integrated successfully with static information...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- eight different flavors. Similar to algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces to state ... codes for nonlinear programming, quadratic programming and integration of differential-algebraic equations. CasADi is implemented...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- experimental programming language BABEL, designed to achieve integration of functional programming (as embodied in HOPE ... flexible, and mathematically well-bounded way. The language relies on a constructor discipline, well suited ... functional notation. On the other side, the language uses narrowing as the basis ... which provides a notion of least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- probabilistic programming, embodied in the Figaro language. Models in Figaro are objects, and may have ... constraints and relationships to other objects. Figaro model classes are created by inheriting functionality from ... modeler optional control over it. Figaro is tightly integrated into the Scala programming language, giving...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- expressive than any (real or toy) programming language. A PlusCal algorithm is translated into ... principal TLA+ tools are the TLC model checker and TLAPS, the TLA+ proof system ... normally used from the Toolbox, an IDE (integrated development environment). Go to the TLA home...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- natural definition of the SP model, while the resulting generated instance is also a compact ... stochastic extension for the AMPL language that enables the formulation of two-stage and multistage ... language, which we call SAMPL, is in turn embedded in a stochastic programming integrated environment ... that facilitates modelling and investigation of SP problems...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Client-side implementations are available for popular languages such as C/C++, PHP and Java. Rserve ... integrate R backend for computation of statstical models, plots etc. in other applications...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- orthogonal with respect to the specific agent model or platform adopted to define agent architecture ... especially useful and effective when integrated with Agent Programming Languages based on a strong notion...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Cyto-Sim: a formal language model and stochastic simulator of membrane-enclosed biochemical processes. Results ... outer and integral layer. The underlying model is based on formal language theory...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- between classes instances. Secondly, AROM integrates an algebraic modeling language (AML) for describing operational knowledge...