- Referenced in 8776 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary ... used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties for a range...
- Referenced in 1052 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints ... possible to obtain solutions of high quality for difficult problems, yielding outcomes in some settings...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- used and trusted because of its unrivalled quality, reliability and portability. Whether ... numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- graphical tools to rapidly determine the model quality. ESTIMA, an integrated software tool developed ... researchers and engineers to accelerate efficient model development process. This paper highlights the capabilities...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- define a quality function in terms of a generalized-modularity null model framework and then ... genlouvain.m code can be used with any quality function specified in terms of a modularity...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- these phenomena makes the water quality modelling a difficult task in which hydrodynamic, thermal...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- aims to use computational models to measure the image quality consistently with subjective evaluations...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- design and evaluate new deep learning models for nearly any NLP problem, along with ... AllenNLP includes reference implementations of high quality models for both core NLP problems (e.g. semantic...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- also impute continuous two-level data (normal model, pan, second-level variables). Passive imputation ... diagnostic plots are available to inspect the quality of the imputations...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- training set. We show how the model can be used for shape completion --- generating ... capable of constructing a high-quality animated surface model of a moving person, with realistic...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- steady-state meteorological and air quality modeling system developed by scientists at Exponent ... dimensional meteorological model), CALPUFF (an air quality dispersion model), and CALPOST (a post-processing package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- QMEAN server for protein model quality estimation. Model quality estimation is an essential component ... prediction, since ultimately the accuracy of a model determines its usefulness for specific applications. Usually ... quality estimate on the basis of the geometrical analysis of single models, and the clustering ... local quality estimate based on a weighted all-against-all comparison of the models from...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- transport/mobile bed computations, and water temperature/water quality modeling...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- based on a portfolio approach to modelling credit default risk that takes into account information ... credit quality and systematic risk of an obligor. The CREDITRISK+ Model is a statistical model...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- handle anisotropic and nested covariance models. The quality of the proposed programs is examined through ... conditional simulation of a spherical covariance model. The artifact banding in the simulated maps...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports 1D, 2D, and 3D steady ... types. The library makes use of high-quality, existing software whenever possible. PETSc is used...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- differential expression analyses using the linear modeling features of the limma package. The chapter starts ... quality weights, adaptive background correction and control spots in conjunction with linear modelling is illustrated...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- task performance models, can be used to greatly improve the quality of scheduling policies...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- abstract models of problem solving is a major step towards cost effective and quality assured...