- Referenced in 638 articles
- structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision ... geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Large Lyapunov and Riccati Equations, Model Reduction Problems, and Linear–Quadratic Optimal Control Problems Users ... which also contains implementations of two model reduction methods and modifications of the Newton method...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Benchmark examples for model reduction of linear time-invariant dynamical systems. We present a benchmark ... test and compare numerical methods for model reduction. All systems can be downloaded from...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- advanced modeling techniques such as: implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- established between the Loewner framework for model reduction and the generalized inverses of singular ... natural and direct way for constructing models from measured input/output data...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- text is the first comprehensive presentation of reduction semantics in one volume; it also introduces ... support is critical for rapid prototyping and modeling, and this book is addressed ... formulate models as grammars and reduction models on their computers with the ease of paper...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Lyapunov and Riccati equations, and do model reduction. Even though MESS has been implemented...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- estimation by a lazy learner - dimension reduction of models - decomposition of graphs and matrices - solution...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- related to parameter estimation and model reduction problems. In both cases, differential elimination...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- least, unacceptably time and storage consuming. Model order reduction presents a way out of this ... dilemma. A general idea of model order reduction is to replace a large-scale system ... Electrical Circuits is designed for model order reduction and numerical integration of model equations...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- narrowing as the basis of a lazy reduction semantics which embodies both rewriting ... which provides a notion of least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics ... least Herbrand models, as well as a soundness result for the reduction semantics w.r.t...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- pyMOR - Model Order Reduction with Python. pyMOR is a software library developed at the University ... Münster for building model order reduction applications with the Python programming language. Its main focus...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- with fairness assumptions, refinement checking and probabilistic model checking. To achieve good performance, advanced optimization ... partial order reduction, symmetry reduction, process counter abstraction, parallel model checking...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Proof-based Iterative Abstraction (PBIA) for model reduction, SAT-based Unbounded Model Checking and Induction...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- large species concentrations. A classic model reduction method known as the quasi-steady-state assumption ... based on the QSSA is ubiquitous in modeling enzymatic reactions. In this chapter, we focus ... year-old approach of classic QSSA model reduction cannot be carried out for many ... many examples. Of course, the reduced model (and the full model, for that matter...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- wide-spread use, for example in: model reduction, decentralized control, optimal placement, sensitivity analysis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Automatic Symmetry Reduction for the SPIN Model Checker. TopSPIN is an automatic symmetry reduction tool...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- covariances of evolutionary distance estimates. This model is well adapted when these estimates are obtained ... selection, from the class of admissible reductions, of the reduction which minimizes the variance ... simulations have been performed with 12-taxon model trees to determine BIONJ’s efficiency. When ... model trees and the conditions of evolution tested, the topological error reduction...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ideas of dimension reduction and constraints on the model...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- make it easy to specify complex reduction models. GaussFit uses orthogonal transformations (Householder transformations) instead...